Nicole McGuinness – Senior Travel Consultant
YEARS IN TRAVEL INDUSTRY: 5 years travel experience
Honestly very hard to choose between a train trip between Seattle and Vancouver, watching the amazing scenery roll through and the snow cap mountains. Then being in Kruger National Park having the experience of the animals in the natural environment, seeing the big 5 in one day and watching Lioness hunt.
- Remember to take a copy of your passport and any important documents! Leave a copy at home, and a spare with you.
- Travel Insurance is a must.
- Leave a copy of your itinerary with contact information with a family member.
- Do some planning, this will avoid you missing those “Must do experiences”
- Remember to relax and live in the moment.
Places I have visited:
AUSTRALASIA & SOUTH PACIFIC:
AUSTRALIA: Broome, Darwin, The Kimberley, Sydney, Townsville, Cairns, Port Douglas, Hamilton Island, Tamworth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Noosa, Gold Coast, Launceston
FIJI, NEW CALEDONIA, VANUATU
EUROPE / UNITED KINGDOM / IRELAND:
EAST AFRICA: Kruger National Park
SOUTH AFRICA: Johannesburg, Cape Town
ASIA & MIDDLE EAST:
BALI, VIETNAM, CAMBODIA
AMERICAS / NORTH AMERICA / SOUTH AMERICA:
USA: Los Angeles, San Diego, Las Vegas, Seattle, San Diego, Denver, New York