Deirdre Green – Reception
Deirdre's Working Days
Wednesday to Friday
9.00am – 5.30pm
Deirdre has been travelling around both Australia and internationally since her early 20’s.
Difficult to say as all so different and unique. However, for pristine majesty and spectacular beauty I would have to say cruising in Antarctica. Mother nature at her pure best.
- Planning is essential. Seek professional advice from a trusted Travel Agent. Gippsland Travel has been exceptional in providing this service to me over the years. This makes the preparation organised, streamlined and stress free.
- Take copies of your Passport with you! Just in case!
- Use a Multi-Currency Cash Passport. Saves carrying too much cash. Your friendly Travel agent can assist in this regard.
- Despite all my travels I have not yet mastered the art of packing lightly! Plan, lay it all out and then halve it!!!! (Then do it again.)
- Extra memory cards – you can never have enough.
- Travel Insurance. You should NEVER leave home without it.
- Relax and enjoy the experience.
Places I have visited:
AUSTRALASIA & SOUTH PACIFIC:
All AUSTRALIAN States and Territories
NEW ZEALAND both North and South Island
TAHITI, MOOREA, BORA BORA, COOK ISLANDS, VANUATU, FIJI
EUROPE / UNITED KINGDOM / IRELAND:
FRANCE, MONACO, NETHERLANDS, GERMANY (MUNICH), AUSTRIA, ITALY, SWITZERLAND, SPAIN, PORTUGAL, POLAND, CROATIA, SLOVENIA, CORSICA, SARDINIA, SICILY, TURKEY.
SCANDINAVIA- FINLAND, SWEDEN, NORWAY, DENMARK, ESTONIA (Tallin)
CHINA: Beijing, Xian, Wushan, Wuhan, Great Wall, Yangtze River cruise, Three Gorges Dam, Chendu, Chongqing, Changchun and Hong Kong
MONGOLIA: Hohot, Baotou
MIDDLE EAST AND ASIA:
SAUDI ARABIA: Riyadh, Dubai, Bahrain
AMERICAS / NORTH AMERICA / SOUTH AMERICA:
USA: Los Angeles; San Diago
CANADA: Vancouver, Toronto, Banff, Jasper, Calgary, Canadian Artic
SOUTH AMERICA: Argentina, Chile