Jo Baxter – Travel Consultant
Jo's Working Days
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9am to 5.30pm
YEARS IN TRAVEL INDUSTRY: 20 years travel experience
Traveling to India and Nepal. I spent 3 weeks soaking up the amazing culture and history of India followed by trekking and white water rafting in Nepal. Great food, interesting friendly people and amazing scenery.
- Travel as light as possible
- Always have cash in the local
- Book those extra special things like a helicopter flight, a special dinner, those things you may never have the opportunity to do again.
- Be open to new experiences, sometimes the most memorable holiday moments are unplanned.
- Do what you want, not what everyone else tells you to do.
Places I have visited:
AUSTRALASIA & SOUTH PACIFIC:
Australia -Perth, Broome, Esperence, Ningaloo Reef, Cairns, Gold Coast, Sydney, Adelaide
New Zealand– North and South Island
South Pacific – Noumea, Fiji, Tahiti
ASIA & MIDDLE EAST:
China, India, Nepal, Bali, Singapore, Thailand, Abu Dhabi
EUROPE / UNITED KINGDOM / IRELAND:
London, Netherlands, Germany,
AMERICAS / NORTH AMERICA / SOUTH AMERICA:
Hawaii, California, San Francisco, Denver, Las Vegas, Mexico